Friday, October 24, 2014

Adorn Welcomes Our Newest Member: Christine Beamer


Christine Beamer has been in the spa industry for 10 years. She is a jack-of-all-trades in the spa field - having obtained licenses in massage, skin care, nails, and makeup. We are so lucky to have found her and have been enjoying her passion and creativity throughout the workday. We hope you love her as much as we do! 


So, you have been in the spa industry for 10 years, but what originally brought you into the business?

CB: My best friend and I used to sit up all night as kids putting on face masques, tweezing brows, playing with makeup, and polishing our nails. To me the spa industry feels like a never ending slumber party.

What is the most recent exciting thing you have experimented with at work?


CB: the Halloween makeup. It's going to be so much fun!!


What are you most looking forward to at Adorn and through the holiday season?


CB: For the holiday season I am really looking forward to offering more spa treatments. Massage, facials, and body treatments. Getting rid of extra stress and primping to attend family gatherings and parties, are things that we should all include in our holiday plans
What is your favorite hobby outside of work?


CB: I don't know if this counts as a hobby but I love movies! I love special effects makeup! I've always wanted to work in the special effects industry.
How long have you lived in Asheville?


CB: I've been in Asheville three years. I'm originally from Delaware. 

What is your favorite place to go in Asheville and why? 

CB: My favorite place in Asheville is bean works in west Asheville. It just smells so good!!!



Below are some examples of Halloween makeup and nails that Chrisine has shared with us:
vintage woman

doll with mouth sewn shut

sugar skull & spiderweb neck

sugar skull & spiderweb neck

galaxy nails

skull


**Christine also did all the nails shown in the Halloween special post


No comments:

Post a Comment