Friday, July 26, 2013

Rave Reviews on The Wedding Channel Website

roberts0331
Wedding: 6/25/2013
Member Since: 7/20/2012verified review
beautiful    posted 7/12/2013
nice work! :)
Quality
Service
Value
katevan9
Wedding: 10/12/2012
Member Since: 1/13/2012verified review
Love!    posted 11/1/2012 (updated 11/1/2012)
The staff was awesome... really laid back and very cool without having that "i'm a stylist" snotty attitude. Elly was who i conferred with most, and she was so great and on top of things. we had three stylists and a manicurist, all of who made me, my bridesmaids, and my mother look fab. total reccommendation from me, they were all a dream to work with.
Quality
Service
Value
lacyryan
Wedding: 6/16/2012
Member Since: 11/28/2010verified review
Amanda and Hayley were Perfection!    posted 10/18/2012(updated 10/18/2012)
We had them come to the venue for hair/makeup and it was sooo worth it!! They were both so much fun and made it absolutely stress-free. They knew exactly what each of us wanted and Amanda even stayed a little longer to stage "getting ready" photos for the photographer. Thank you Adorn for making our wedding that much more beautiful!!
Quality
Service
Value
ert580
Wedding: 12/21/2011
Member Since: 5/7/2011verified review
Amanda McKenzie rocked my hair!    posted 1/7/2012
Awesome hair by Amanda McKenzie! She was amazing! Affordable! And super sweet! Thank you Amanda! :)
Quality
Service
Value
sgburks
Wedding: 10/22/2011
Member Since: 2/12/2011verified review
Fab, Hip, Classy Hair; Beautiful, Natural Makeup   posted 11/17/2011 (updated 11/17/2011)
Andrew did my hair at Adorn and is an amazing hairstylist. He has an artistic eye for special occasion updos, but was also excellent not to impose his own ideas, but to rather listen to me and what I had in mind for my bridal hair. He's incredibly chill, so reduced any anxiety I had in the minutes leading up to the wedding, and is great to talk to! Don't be fooled by his long hair and hipster skinny jeans: this guy's got serious talent and I adored working with him!

Haley did my makeup, which looked natural and very complimentary. She also waxed my eyebrows and caused much less trauma using their soy wax product than I've had at other salons with other waxes.

Heather was wonderful working on my nails and again listened to what I wanted.

I love Adorn's commitment to natural, organic products and a natural, organic approach to beauty. I feel very lucky to have worked with everyone there--Elly did a great job booking everything for me and my friends!
Quality
Service
Value
StephanieGNYC
Wedding: 10/15/2011
Member Since: 9/21/2010verified review
Couldn't be happier!    posted 11/1/2011
Haley at Adorn did my hair and makeup for the big day, and it was perfect! She really listened to what I wanted. I loved everything when I left the salon, and I love it even more looking at the pictures as they come in. Plus she was fun to chat with during the process!
Quality
Service
Value
babygentry06
Wedding: 9/25/2010
Member Since: 8/31/2009verified review
Best In Asheville,NC    posted 10/12/2010
Rebecca (owner) did my hair/Makeup trial and wedding day applications and she was awesome !! They have a great website that was very useful and helped me to decide on her salon.A pleasure to work with and i recommend them to everyone i know
Quality
Service
Value
cfungp
Wedding: 7/1/2010
Member Since: 10/31/2009verified review
modern and sophisticated    posted 8/10/2010
My hairdresser was Amanda. She was so much fun to work with and extremely talented. I showed her pictures of different things I liked and she came up with something that I didnt know I wanted. My hair was so beautiful and went so well with my dress and headpiece. It was glamorous, sophisticated, vintage yet modern all at the same time! The bridesmaids hair also came out fabulous. The salon was nice and they offer you drinks (coffee, tea, water). The salon also was very prompt at answering emails and phone calls, and very good about reminders for appointments.
Quality
Service
Value

No comments:

Post a Comment