Thursday, December 18, 2014

Another New Face at Adorn!


Hello, all! My name is Julia Holladay and I am absolutely chuffed to be the new Receptionist at Adorn Salon and Boutique! I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.

A little about me...I've been a resident of Asheville virtually all my life having moved here from Charlotte when I was four. I love this city beyond measure. I share my life in these magnificent mountains with my hubby-to-be, David, my two daughters, Sarah and Rachel, and one extremely large cat, Collins.

I've been involved in local theatre in various capacities for many years having worked most closely with the Montford Park Players and The Magnetic Theatre. The Montford Amphitheatre is my beloved home away from home. I am incredibly grateful and fortunate to be part of the amazing theatre family that Asheville is so blessed to have.

Although I may look fairly professional and straight-laced, I am an unapologetic, flag waving, sci-fi/ fantasy, super-hero loving nerd. The high point of every year for me is when I can attend Dragon*Con. From Doctor Who to Star Trek to LOTR to Marvel and many other fandoms in between - I love it all.

I'll see you soon at the salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment