Friday, December 12, 2014

New addition to the family



Hello Everyone!  My name is Fasetta and I am excited to be the wedding coordinator at Adorn.  I've been involved with wedding planning since 2007.  The years following I've been growing my family and putting roots down in Madison County.  Joining the Adorn team has put me back on the scene and I'm ready to make wedding dreams come true.  Just one more thing about me... I am passionate about the culinary arts... I love to cook!  So, I thought for my first day here at Adorn I would bring in my favorite holiday treat.

Fasetta's Holiday cheese balls with a Dijon dipping sauce is one of my go to treats during this time of year.  Easy to make and delicious.
Recipe:
The Balls:
1 lbs ground sausage (hot & spicy)
1 lbs (4cups) shredded cheddar cheese
3 cups Bisquick mix
dash of paprika, pepper, garlic powder
The Dip:
1 cup mayo
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
pinch of salt & pepper

Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment